Sunday 7 February 2010

Bye Graham!

This is a very sad post. One of my favourite people in my life is moving to Australia to four years to do a PhD. As we live in not-so-sunny England, it's going to be so hard to see him from this side of the planet. Luckily, we are going to Australia as part of our travelling so it's not actually too long until we see him but it was still very sad. It feels a bit like the end of an era.

This is Graham. He is holding a piece of art my friend Claire made for him. It is beautiful. For more info on it go to her blog: http://pingo-and-me.blogspot.com/

Oh Graham, I will miss you and the hilarity you bring to every situation.

Since it was a special occasion, I told this as an opportunity to take another outfit photo...

Dress - Topshop / Cardigan - Primark / Tights - Topshop / Heels - New Look / Earrings - Topshop / Necklace - Primark / Watch - ASOS




1 comment:

  1. ooooh thanks for the linkage :) and bon voyge g-unit! grahaminoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete