Wednesday 11 August 2010

Vintage Play Time!

Ooh!  Why is it when I am completely lacking in funds that I find fabulous things that I waaaant?

I am slightly obsessed with jumpsuits at the moment.  I wish I were taller to pull them off.  I might just have to wear heels more often.  

This is a glorious 80s jumpsuit for a bargain of only £35 from Rokit.  So VERY tempting.  I am trying to change my style a bit so I don't get stuck in the same jeans/t-shirt rut I keep finding myself in.  On that note, I really should do some more outfit posts.

There is a BEAUTIFUL one in Topshop at the moment which is WAY out of my very modest price range.  Alas.

Another beautiful playsuit from Rokit yet again.  £45.  Eek!

80's, much?  Absolutely love it.  Rokit.  £50.

Sigh.  I might have to bite the bullet and just got for it.  I might not be able to control myself!

I am slightly in love with Rokit.  Check it out for all sorts of glorious Vintage goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment