Wednesday 6 January 2010

This Could Be The Start Of Something New

Welcome to SammyPantha's Blog!


This is my very first post and I feel I should write something interesting and intriguing to wow my possible readers...

Ok, so... How's the weather your side of the world?

Actually, I should probably start by introducing myself.  My name is Sam and I spend the majority of my time living and breathing music.  I am a music (and art) teacher and I like to play instruments.  In fact, I play a few.  Flute, sax, piano, violin and currently my new favourite, ukulele.  I like the challenge a new instrument possess and I just can't help myself.  I am starting trombone now which is a challenge I couldn't even imagine!  It's so darn difficult.

Whilst being musical, I like to wear pretty clothes so I think I might add some outfit photos.  I love looking at other people's outfits.  They are inspirational and I think that sometimes I am a style thief, but I like to add my own unique twist... That's how it is meant to work, right?

I have only just cottoned on to this whole blog marlarky.  I recently joined weardrobe.com which has become a daily fix for me.  I am obsessed with other people's ensembles and clothes.  I find it fascinating.  Looking at how people dress.  I love when people can be daring and exciting... makes me wish I could do the same but I wimp out at the last minute.  I am stretching myself though.  

I am officially obsessed with Topshop.  It's a problem, but I might as well embrace it.

Here is my latest wonderful purchase from Topshop:



As you can see, it's my new favourite thing in the whole world.
Although, I did wear it to an indie club and I got caught on a girl's dress/buttons.  She was very understanding.  I think my dress must have liked her.

I digress.

Another thing I do to entertain myself is art.  I like photography, watercolours and sketching.  I wish I had more time to do such things.  Teaching the basics to others will have to do for now.

Oh, a note to you lovely bloggers.  I don't understand Html so any useful tips to make my blog look prettyful will be gratefully received! I can't wait to get started! :-)

Over and out....

No comments:

Post a Comment