Monday 25 January 2010

Which Blog, What Blog, Why Blog?

I can't decide what path I want my blog to take. Fashion is definately one of my passions in life yet since I am going travelling soon, I think I want my blog to be a photo diary of my experiences whilst I am away. Since I'm not away until April, I'll keep it fashion themed until then.

Dress - Topshop. Shoes - New Look. Belt - Primark. Necklace - Primark.

(Please forgive my sleepy look in the photo above!)

Anyway, this is what I wore out on Friday night. I went out with two of my best girl friends. It turned out to be a fabulous night with lots of laughs. I needed it after a long week... Although, I don't think it helped since I ended up with tonsillitis at the end of the weekend. So now, I am currently writing this since just getting back from the doctors. Good times.

This is what my lovely chum Kerry wore:

Dress - Topshop. Tights - Topshop.

I'm not sure where her bow is from but I want one.

Sadly I don't have any photos of Zoe Green's outfit. This is a shame because she was wearing what I found for her when I was acting as Gok Wan.

The reason I don't have many fashion photos up at the moment is due to my complete lack of funds. My money is going purely on to everything travel related at the moment such as hostels, hiking boots, sleeping bags etc. It is pretty exciting though so I don't mind.

I can't remember if I mentioned where I am actually travelling to...

I am going to Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and California. All in all, I am away for about 3 months.

I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment