Thursday 18 March 2010

Long time, no see...

So I haven't written on here for ages. I think it is due purely to the fact that I haven't had much time to myself lately. I think it is also due to a complete lack of funds to buy any new pretty clothes... Well, I say this, but technically it is a complete lie. I have spent a lot of money on clothes but they are mainly plain boring t-shirts and the like which I can take on my travels.

One of my main concerns (I really should sort my priorities out) of travelling is what the heck am I going to wear with my not-so-flattering-or-stylish walking boots?! I am all for comfort and I actually have to have them - it is a requirement for my New Zealand trek, but I have no idea what to wear with them. It is a problem which is troubling me greatly!

On a more positive note, I did buy some lovely things from Topshop which has brightened my life. Some fabulous new leather shoes and a glorious satchel which makes me think of school bags from the '50s.

I really should talk more about my travels instead of what clothes I am going to wear...

Well, firstly, I start in Bangkok, Thailand with two of my bestest chums in the whole world; Claire and Kerry.

(Us being silly)

Then after a week of roaming about Thailand we head to Oz to catch up with GRAHAM! YAY!

Then I am off to travel New Zealand and California alone. It is daunting but I am am so unbelievably exciting right now. It is T Minus one single month until we leave.

This blog will take a new turn once I am on the road. I intend to update it with photos and fun experiences :-)

Well, since I feel a bit like I haven't had a life recently, I will keep you posted on things once I get things back on track.

Over and Out! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment