Friday 16 April 2010

Disagreements with the Powers That Be

Well, it seems to me that luck is against me lately. Not only has Kerry broken her toe about a week before we are due to fly, there have been riots in Bangkok as I mentioned below, a volcanic eruption from Iceland which has resulted in closure of the British Air Space (for the first time ever - good one) and then to make matters worse, someone broke into my car today.

I can see bad luck following me around like a big black cloud of doom. It's like I broke a mirror without noticing and there is a curse following me around. Claire even thought I was cursed before she knew about the car incident.

On a more amusing note, here is some ridiculous photos of me all packed and ready to go.

This is what I look like when I carry my whole world on my shoulders. Not a good look but too funny not to put up.


No comments:

Post a Comment