Friday 23 April 2010

Follow Me..!


My friend Zoe Green of www.twodotsover.blogspot.com has designed me this loverly logo of Kevin from the Pixar movie "Up!" The reason I wanted it is to entice you regular readers to start following me officially.

What are followers and what is following?

Basically, when you follow a blog, it allows the blogger (author of blog) to know who is reading their blog. It also means that you can get easy access to my blog and it informs you of when I blogged last.

If you like my blog, if you stumbled across it by accident, or you already know me inside out and back to front, please feel free to follow, it would be great to see you guys!

I would like more followers is to see who is reading my blog so I know who I am writing to. Plus, it only takes a second.

It is easy peasy to do. On the right hand side of my blog, under the above Kevin logo is a button:


Please click on said button ---------------->

It will then ask you to add a username and password. It will also require an email address. Don't worry, you aren't signing up to anything dangerous or anything that will send you bucketfuls of spam. It just creates a username (and a profile you can leave blank, if you chose to) so I can see who is following me.

Once you have done this you will appear on my blog under "Followers". Yay!

It is possible for you to leave comments under each blog entry. You can do this by clicking the little orange comments link (usually says 0 comments :-( Ha!) which appears at the end of each blog entry. Then I will be able to reply to you! :-)

Please leave lots and lots of comments. It would be lovely to hear from you all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Altho the link doesn't work, and I have no idea why because it is correct! Sigh... HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRAVELLLSSSSS!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete