Sunday 4 April 2010

Emoting floral obsession...

I am emoting a lot of love for the Primark floral top. I love it because I can layer pretty much everything over it. I just can't help myself.


(The fabulous floral top - Primark, Rose top - Matalan, Jeggings - New Look, Cardgian - Primark, Shoes - H&M, Rose ring - Accessorize, Pendant - River Island)


(My favourite flower ring from Accessorize. I can't help but play with silly effects on iPhoto - My nail varnish is actually red. Mental.)


(Some of my favourite shoes courtesy of H&M)

I've started sketching fashion ideas for the first time in about five years. Part of me still regrets not pursuing a degree in textiles and fashion but since music was more of a strength, it made sense to do a Music degree.

I will be sure to put some fashion sketches up on here once they are finished.

I guess I am using my blog to host my ideas so I don't lose my love for fashion.

I am going to start making more clothes and accessories, especially I have so many fashion orientated pals for are so clever with their various machines to make beautiful things. I need them to teach me a bit so I can get practiced before I potentially have to teach textiles...

On a completely different note, I am going to a roller disco in London tonight so I will be sure to put up some ridiculous photos of me dressed as a geek on here for you to laugh at. I think its actually a great idea for fancy dress and its worrying how easy I have found dressing as a geek to be. Hmm.

Anyway, over and out, my dears xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment