Saturday, 17 April 2010

Travel Update

Our flight to Bangkok has been cancelled due to the ash from the volcano eruption over in sunny Iceland. We have managed to get on the next available flight which turns out to be 24th April. Luckily, we fly out to Australia a couple of days after this and not before the 24th. This would have been problematic, and would have resulted in us changing all of our flights. Well, fingers crossed that this doesn't happen anyway.

This week, we have decided, is to be our week of fun. We are planning to roadtrip, possibly up to Alton Towers. Today, we are stuffing ourselves full on Nandos. Comfort eating is always the best plan.

I will keep you updating on the travel situation if it changes.

Over and out xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment