Thursday 29 April 2010

Adventures to Manly





Today we went on a ferry to Manly. It was brilliant because we got to see the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It was great to see them since they are the most famous sights to see when in Sydney. We are possibly going to see them in more detail tomorrow.
We went out to a fabulous bar in Kings Cross yesterday. It was called 'The World Bar' and it is apparently ran by an English man so all the cocktails are served in teapots and shot glasses. I, somehow, felt surprisingly qaint, lovely and extremely proud to be a Brit, haha!

We went to Manly on a ferry which was lovely, especially as the weather was yummy. (Don't fret Mama, I am suncreaming lots and lots!) I managed to get some nice photos of the sights along the way.



Once we got there, we sunbathed at Manly beach and I even went on my first swim of the trip. It wasn't exactly a bath but it was quite refreshing nevertheless. We then decided to mix it up and move to another beach called Shelly Beach. We saw a lovely sunset there whilst we waited before heading back to the ferry. We decided to get the ferry back when it was dark so we could see the sights in the dark. It was lovely but I couldn't put up any nice photos due to my camera (my old one admittedly, so it is forgiven) taking crazy, blurry shots since it can't cope without a flash. The results are pretty arty and I am going to pretend that I did them on purpose.

Anyway, that is all for now. We are starting our Oz Experience bus on Saturday morning so I am not sure when the next time I will be able to blog. I will be sure to keep you guys posted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment