Monday 12 July 2010

Electronic Beauty

So, since being back I've finally had the time to get up to date on the blogs that I love and read.  I'm going to begin to introduce different blogs that I read so hopefully you will find them interesting too.

It was reading other blogs that inspired me to start my own.  I read many fashion blogs and I love looking at other people's clothes.  I was bored one day and decided to write a blog of my very own since I love my clothes wanted an area to show off my styling (not that I think I am actually stylish particularly...)

I digress...

Kerry Galtrey is one of my bestest friends ever and her blog is oh, so beautiful.  Before even looking at her blog posts I love how her blog is set up in such a gorgeous way.  The colour pallette is so calming and makes me want to give my untidy blog a spring clean!

Kerry always has an eye for beautiful things.  As a fashion graduate you can always be inspired by her choice of posts.  She always manages to find the cutest and fabulous things to blog about.  I asked her where she found these beautiful images and she mentioned trend sites.  Funnily enough, it didn't even occur that there were such websites (apparently, I am a numpty).

Without any further ado, here is Kerry's blog.

When I have a few moments to myself I visit Kerry's blog always to be pleasantly surprised by the next cute image of a unicorn, a moustache ring or Disney reference.  Electronic beauty at it's best!

Enjoy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment