Thursday 8 July 2010

Home Sweet Home

It feels good to home.

My mama and papa picked me up from the airport which was very exciting since it seemed like forever since I had seen them.

I have spent the last couple of days enjoying home and catching up on sleep.  I am working tomorrow back at school for Sports Day which is usually a bit of fun anyway.  I decided this was a good way to get myself back into the swing of things before starting in the madness on Monday.

There are already concerts a-brewing so a lot of preparation will be needed for that!  I am almost looking forward to heading back into a stable routine although, as soon as I have some cash I am adventuring off as soon as I can!  I have definately caught the travel bug!

I will keep you all posted on further travel developments if anything comes up.

In the meantime, I am going to return to blogging about my fashion fantasies and general thoughts.  Please feel free to stay tuned to my random ramblings! xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment